Wow!! Brooklyn, You are a really good blogger! I am really really excited that I get to read about the fun you have every day!! Keep posting sweetie! Love Ba Chin
P.s. I'm sorry you couldn't go to the museum either. How come Maddie didn't want to go?
I'm so excited you have a blog! Too bad you couldn't go to the museum and learn about arctic things. Maybe you'll get to go this weekend with your mom and dad. See ya!
I sorry that Madison is a chicken and a half. :-) You will be able to go to the museum another time. I love you. Why was Madison afraid to go to the museum?
4 comments:
I'm sorry you weren't able to go to the museum tonight! Maybe we'll go this weekend!
Love you!
Mum
Wow!! Brooklyn, You are a really good blogger! I am really really excited that I get to read about the fun you have every day!! Keep posting sweetie! Love Ba Chin
P.s. I'm sorry you couldn't go to the museum either. How come Maddie didn't want to go?
I'm so excited you have a blog! Too bad you couldn't go to the museum and learn about arctic things. Maybe you'll get to go this weekend with your mom and dad. See ya!
I sorry that Madison is a chicken and a half. :-) You will be able to go to the museum another time. I love you. Why was Madison afraid to go to the museum?
Post a Comment