Sunday, September 7, 2008

Beach Day

The 21st and 22nd we went to the Beach they're called bayswater and foxpoint. At bayswater there was a little river you could swim in and the water was warm we made a little pool with sand walls. my dad went to go get crabs we got ten. My dad also went and got starfish. I put one on my ear and one on my forehead. Mason dug in the sand halle went in the river with me and Madison.





Halloween
This halloween I am going to be robin Maddie is going to be a goth Halle will be a elephant Mason a bumble bee.
1st day of school
On Wednesday we started school. My teachers name is Ms.Hawley. My friend Maggie Ryan John Fawas Ozge Megen Aaden Hamed Kate and Cameron are in my class. I love school.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooklyn, I am so proud of you that you can blog all by yourself! I had fun with you at the beach and I am glad that you love school!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brookles that looks like you had fun at the beach. I had a lot of fun with you and can't wait to go again. I can't wait to see you dressed as Robin for Halloween. You rock!

Anonymous said...

Hey Robin, what is a goth? Madster is going to be a goth? What's that? Sounds funny. And Halle an elephant. Oh dear, dear, dear, dear. Ha ha. You guys are so cute! Miss you. Wish we could have hung out more, but I'll see you next summer--this time at your house. Yay!

Anonymous said...

I loved looking at your blog! You are a sweet girl! I love the star fish on your forehead! Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

Brooklyn, you are better at blogging then aunt nan! haha Im so proud of you sweetheart! Im so jealous that you guys live so close to the beach! I wish I could have played with the star fish with you guys too! Love you tons baby chicken.

McKenzie Ann said...

I miss my Snooklyn. Put up a new blog post soon. I can't wait to see it. Love you.