Sunday, November 16, 2008

Twilight

Hi! I cant wait tell Thursday 20th because Twilight comes out!!! Let me go get a picture...... Okey here it is...



I have read the first book (Twilight) there are four books Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn. Those are all the books!!! Now I am on New Moon. But I haven't started it yet. I will get more pictures....

I CANT WAIT!!! I JUST CANT WAIT!!! I hope some of you who read this go and see the movie!!! This will probably be my favourite movie!!! Then again watch the movie!!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the movie either Brooklyn! I am happy that we get to see it a day early too! Do you love Edward or Jacob? :)

Anonymous said...

BROOKLYN!!! I am going to go see the movie but I am jealous because you get to see it before me!! You little muchkin!! I love you!!

Anonymous said...

oh and by the way little girl.. I love your new background with the snowmen!! Very Very Cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooklyn, This is Abby. What do you want for Christmas? I want..
*A swimming puppy
*A cupcake maker
*A Cash Register

Hi Brooklyn, This is Kate. What do you want for Christmas? I want...
*A Easy Bake Oven Microwave
*A swimming puppy
*A Horse

Good Bye.. We both love you!

Anonymous said...

Brooklyn,
I love you so much and I am so proud of you for being such a good reader and reporting on the books you have read! You are so smart! Love you, and talk to you soon! Love Grandma