Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tag!

I got tagged by Alexis H. here are the rules: 1. You name 3-7 things or more that you want for Christmas!

3-7 things I want for Christmas!
1.Wii
2.Batman Lego wii game
3.Hockey NHL wii game
4.Hannah Montana wii game
5.Sims wii game
6.Harry Potter wii game
7.Hannah Montana Episodes
8.Hannah Montana Soundtrack
9.HSM2 movie
10. Spiderman movie
11.Twilight Poster
12.Dinkies
13.Batman Figures
14.Batman Books
15. Another Cinderella Story movie
16.clothes

I am tagging:
Donny & Karlee A.
Luke & Jessica P.
Mom & Dad B.
Mckenzie & Devon
Bailee J.
Chris & Camille
Madison B.

Have fun tagging people!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy Brooklyn, I thought the tag said 3-7 things. You sure do want a lot this year. I don't know that you will get it all. A girl can dream...eh?
Love you!

Bailee said...

alright... I'm on it!! Love you chicken