Dear Santa Claus please give me these things if you can.
*Mario cart two steering wheels (wii)
*Mario super sluggers (wii)
*39 clues series 1-6
*Ipod
*docing station
____________________________________________________________________
If you leave a comment tell me what you want for Christmas!!!!! Christmas is in 15 days!!!!





3 comments:
I only want my kiddos to give me big hugs and kisses on Christmas morning and get along all day long. Oh no... I am starting to sound like Grandma.... LOL
I want to find out what I am having...which I will on Christmas Eve. That is seriously what I am mainly excited for. I am excited to give Deven his presents. I want my own baby cradle! But I probably will not get that for Christmas, but later. I don't need it until later anyway so it doesn't matter. I really don't need anything for Christmas except for what Deven already got me...maternity clothes. They are way way way cute. Love you snookie.
That sounds like a sweet christmas list baby chicken. I don't know what I want for christmas yet. haha I know.. I know.. christmas is in 15 days and I don't know yet. I should figure that out huh. I wish I could see you guys for christmas though :) that would be fun huh! Well I love you and I am glad that you actually posted on your blog. Love Aunt Ba
Post a Comment