Hey guess what? I get a 4 day weekend. Thursday school was cancelled, today school is closed Friday (today) and tomorrow is Saturday then Sunday! Yesterday I had my first playdate with my new best friend Hannah. We played Webkinz and Rockband! When we played Rockband I was guitar Hannah was drums.
Last Friday I went Ice Skating with my other best friend Megan. Me and Megan played Hockey. We ate pizza for dinner than played barbies. Today I am getting babysat by Darlene.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I am happy to have a 4 days weekend with you too! I love you Brookles! And I had fun watching you and Megan ice skate!
I am jealous of your 4 day weekend. I had a lot of fun at the pond with you. Next time I will actually skate with you instead of just shovel. I love you.
Daddy
BROOKLYN!! you had a four day weekend! Thats awesome. Ba chin gets a four day weekend too. Friday, saturday, sunday,and monday! i love you!!!
I had lots of fun Brookie! Luba luba too! :)
That sounds like so much fun! Oh my goodness.
That sounds like so much fun! Oh my goodness.
Post a Comment