
I read a book called Buddy (that is the front cover of the book). Now I am obsessed with any puppie that looks like Buddy. I love puppies! I wish I had my own house so I could have my own puppy! My mom won't let me have a puppy:(! Isn't Buddy so cute and tiny!:) :) :) :) :) :)! I love pups!!!
Your Friend- Brooklyn!





3 comments:
That is one cute puppy. I just wan to eat him up. No really I do. I am really hungry right now and a "hot dog" sounds good.
Uuummm...Brooklyn...you HAVE a puppy. Well...a dog...remember? Her name is MOCHA! So until you start acknowledging that you already have one, then NEVER will you have another puppy! :) Buddy is really cute though...I loved the book! *Sniff!*
Brookles... I want a stinkin puppy too! Maybe me and you should get our own house so we can have a puppy because grandma wont let me have one either. hahaha Love you baby chicken
Post a Comment