Monday, December 21, 2009

Bone books

For a while I have only been reading one series. So I found a new series called BONE. There comic books but at least Im still reading. There are at least 23 bone books. Let me show you what the characters look like.

picture.php.jpg

That is Fone Bone. He has two other cousins in the book let me find a photo of them.


unknown.jpg

This is his First cousin Phoney Bone. The next cousins name is smiley bone. He is kind of like Joker in Batman he always has to be smiling. Let me find him.


smiley-bone-150x150.jpg

This is Smiley Bone. He is the last cousin. But in the books these things called rat creatures are after all the Bones. Let me find a photo of them.


RatCreatures-742991.jpg

Creepy huh? Anyway... I started reading the 3rd one before the first one. So I finished the 3rd read the 1st and 2nd now I will skip the 3rd and read the 4th. But I have to wait to go to the library cause of slow sloth reading sisters who lost her library card (now using mine). So any way ............. Bye!!!!!

5 comments:

Mother said...

Slow sloth reading sisters???? You be nice. I am happy that you have found some reads that you like. We need you to finish the 6th 39 Clues now. Love you!

Batgirl said...

You mean books right? And yes i will finish 39 clues i just couldn't find it at the library. Maddie is reading those books slow so ha!

Batgirl said...

You mean books right? And yes i will finish 39 clues i just couldn't find it at the library. Maddie is reading those books slow so ha!

Nanny Mama said...

Haha...I love you chuckles! Glad that you are reading...it's so much fun.

brooklyn buxton said...

hello...this is just a test comment to see which email it goes to! Love yoU!